London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Two Levies Personnel Killed in Attack on Polio Team in Mastung

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two Levies personnel were killed in a targeted attack by unidentified gunmen while guarding a polio vaccination team in the Killi Teri area of Mastung district, Balochistan on Wednesday.

According to official sources, the assailants opened fire on the personnel, identified as Nek Muhammad and Maqsood Ahmed, who were deployed for the protection of the polio team. Nek Muhammad died on the spot, while Maqsood Ahmed, who was critically injured, succumbed to his wounds at a nearby hospital.

The ongoing anti-polio campaign in the region has been suspended after the incident. Pakistani forces have cordoned off the area, and an investigation into the attack has been launched. However, no group has claimed responsibility for the attack.

Pakistan has witnessed repeated attacks on polio teams and their security escorts in recent years. Religious extremists often target such campaigns, falsely accusing them of being Western conspiracies. Balochistan, particularly areas like Quetta, Chaman, and Mastung, has seen several deadly assaults on polio workers, often claimed by religious extremist groups.

This incident marks the second major attack on security forces in Mastung this month. On April 15, three policemen were killed and 19 others injured in a bomb blast targeting a Balochistan Constabulary vehicle on Dasht Road. The Islamic State’s Pakistan Province (ISPP), also known as “Daesh,” claimed responsibility for the previous attack.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...