London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Gunmen Kill Nine Pakistan Citizens in Iranian-Administrated Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least nine people were killed and three others wounded in a shooting incident in Western (Iran-administrated) Balochistan on Saturday night.

According to reports, nine residents of Pakistan’s Punjab (Multan, Muzaffarnagar, and Bahawalpur districts) province were killed on the spot and three others were injured when unidentified assailants barged into a house and opened fire.

The shooting took place in Sarkan, a suburb of Sarawan in Western Balochistan. The motive behind the incident is yet to be ascertained. The local administration shifted the deceased and the injured to Razi Hospital in Sarawan.

So far, no group or individuals have claimed responsibility for the killings. Iranian officials are yet to comment on the incident.

The deceased have been identified as Muhammad Shoaib, Muhammad Asif, Muhammad Akmal, Muhammad Abu Bakr, Sheryar, Muhammad Bashir, Zubair Ahmed, and Mohammad Shahzad while the injured include Mohammad Asghar, Ashfaq & Osama, one of whom is said to be in critical condition.

Pakistan’s Ambassador to Tehran Mudassar Tipu confirmed in a post that nine Pakistanis were killed in Sarawan, and said that the Embassy of Pakistan will fully support the bereaved families and requests Tehran to fully cooperate in this matter.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...