London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Pakistani Forces Allegedly Forcibly Disappeared 7 Students

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani law-enforcement agencies have allegedly detained seven Baloch students during multiple raids in the Kech and Quetta districts of Balochistan on the intervening night of Friday and Saturday.

According to reports, Pakistani forces conducted multiple house-to-house raids in Buleda, Hoshab, Turbat, and Quetta and forcibly disappeared seven young students.

The missing youth have been identified as Bahadur Chakar S/o Chakar Baloch, a resident of Tejaban Kech, Aslam Karim Son of Karim Bakhsh, a 10th-grade student, Hammal son Qadir Baksh an 8th-grade student, Basharat Baloch Son of Riaz Ahmed, a resident of Bazdad Awaran, Hafeez Ullah son of Hameed and Ismail son of Shahi.

The aforementioned youths were reportedly forcibly disappeared in front of their family members during midnight raids. Following the incident, family members of youths blocked the M8 CPEC highway in protest near Hoshab Kech. Women and children also participated in the protest while the traffic was suspended due to the closure of the highway.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...