London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Two abducted from Khuzdar

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two men went missing from the Khuzdar district of Balochistan, on Saturday.

According to reports, Pakistani forces allegedly arrested two persons and moved them to an unknown location.

Sources told The Balochistan Post (TBP) that last night Pakistani forces arrested two young men named Javed Zehri s/o Meer Hassan and Ali Hassan Zehri s/o Ghulam Nabi from the Jafarabad area of Khuzdar. Since then the condition and the whereabouts of both men are unknown.

Both of the young men were detained when they were present at one of the detainees’, Javed’s shop.

Javed Zehri was earning his bread by working in a shop. He is the cousin brother of Tabish Zehri, who was forcibly disappeared and later killed in a fake encounter by Pakistan’s Counter Terrorism Department (CTD), family sources said.

Missing Javed Zehri

However, the district administration has not said anything about the enforced disappearance of the two youths.

According to the data collected by TBP, in the past two weeks, 24 people have been reported disappeared by the security forces from different areas of Balochistan. Five have been released, while five dead bodies were recovered.

It is pertinent to mention that enforced disappearances have become alarming in Balochistan once again this year. The reports of enforced disappearances and the recovery of dead bodies have been further increased, while international human rights organizations have expressed concerns over these incidents in Balochistan.

Latest News

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members...

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the...

Final Day of BLA Ultimatum as Pakistani Military Launches Air Operations in Khuzdar and Lasbela

Saturday (21 February) marks the final day of an ultimatum issued by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) over the fate of seven...

BYC Announces One-Month Campaign Marking One Year of Leaders’ Detention

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has announced a one-month awareness campaign to mark the completion of one year of what it describes...

BLA Releases Footage of Majeed Brigade Fighter’s Final Moments With Her Mother

The Baloch Liberation Army has released a video showing Hawa Baloch with her mother in what the group said were her final...