London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

IED attack kills 4, injures 2 Pakistani soldiers; BLA takes responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani military forces were targeted in an IED blast in Balochistan’s Kech district on Monday — Baloch armed group claimed responsibility for the attack

According to reports, at least two Pakistani soldiers were killed and two others injured on the spot when an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) hit their vehicle in the Gilly Buleda area of Kech district.

Sources confirmed that two more Pakistan army personnel succumbed to injuries while being shifted to the hospital.

Soon after the blast, Pakistani military forces reached the spot and cordoned off the area. However government officials have not confirmed or denied the blast yet.

Later a Baloch “pro-independence” armed group, Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) in a media statement claimed responsibility for the attack. “Four enemy personnel were eliminated and two were injured in this attack,” BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch stated.

In the same press release by BLA, the group claimed another attack saying: “In a separate attack on 19th March, an agent of Pakistani military agencies and the former director of Radio Pakistan, Sultan Ahmed Shahwani was targeted with a hand grenade. This person is on the payroll of Pakistani military intelligence and is furthering their agenda through different events,” statement read.

BLA statement further said that this attack was a warning, and BLA fighters refrained from inflicting physical damage to the said person. “However, we want to clarify to Sultan Shawani and his collaborators that they should immediately halt their anti-Baloch activities or our future attacks will be severe,” the group warned.

While on Sunday the BLA released a media statement in which it claimed a hand grenade attack on the Pakistan military’s camp in the Kalat district of Balochistan. As per the group, the attack took place in the Mangochar area of Kalat on Thursday, March 9. It further said that the blast resulted in the killing of one Pakistani army personnel while injuring two more.

“BLA will continue to target occupying Pakistani forces until their full withdrawal from Balochistan,” the group vowed.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...