London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Two persons forcefully disappeared

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two young men were reportedly abducted from the Khuzdar and Kech districts of Balochistan on Wednesday.

According to reports, On Wednesday around 8 pm, Pakistani forces, and intelligence agencies cordoned off the Norgama town in the Zehri area of the district and allegedly disappeared two people after the arrest.

The sources told The Balochistan Post (TBP) that the officials of Pakistani forces detained Bilal s/o Muneer Ahmed from a tailor shop where he was working. Meanwhile, a doctor named Zafar s/o Muhammad Raheem was also detained by forces from his medical store in Zehri. However, Dr. Zafar was released after being detained for several hours while Bilal Zehri remains missing, sources said.

Missing Bilal Zehri

The district administration has not said anything regarding the incident yet.

Similarly, another case of enforced disappearance was reported from the Kech district of Balochistan on Wednesday. As per sources, Pakistani forces arrested a student from the Hatim store in the Absar area of the district and moved him to an undisclosed location.

The detainee is a student of Atta Shad Degree College, who has been identified as Jahanzaib s/o Fazal. Sources told TBP that the victim is a student of first-year, who was doing a part-time job in the aforementioned convenience store.

Missing student Jahanzaib

Incidents of enforced disappearances are continuously being reported in Balochistan, but a surge has been witnessed in these incidents once again in March this year.

Recently the cases of enforced disappearances of Baloch women have also seen an increase. Baloch political and social circles say that incidents of forced disappearances of Baloch women have taken place in the past as well, but they have not come to the light.

Before this, the Pakistani forces reportedly disappeared three people, including two brothers, and shifted them to an undisclosed location. They were identified as Kato s/o Babak, Sanjar s/o Basham, and Saddam s/o Basham. While on Sunday, two men named Khalid s/o Muhammad Hassan, and Asif s/o Abdullah were also reportedly abducted from their house at 2 pm in the Khand area of Khuzdar.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...