London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Chaman: 7 killed, 30 injured in clashes between Pakistan and Afghan forces

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least five people were killed and thirty injured in the intense clashes between Pakistan and Afghanistan’s border forces on the Durand Line near the Chaman area of Balochistan on Sunday.

Pictures of wounded and dead bodies lying on the ground have gone viral on social media, while local sources from Afghanistan confirmed that more Afghan forces have also been seen heading toward the point of the clashes.

Pakistani officials allege that the clashes started after Afghan forces shelled the public population, while Afghan officials have not revealed any information regarding the incident yet. Therefore, the main cause of the clash is not known yet.

The injured people were shifted to a nearby hospital in Chaman for medical treatment. Meanwhile, the Levies and Pakistan Frontier Crops (FC) forces have cordoned off the area.

According to an Afghanistan-based news agency, the spokesman for the Kandahar governor Haji Zaid confirmed that “an Islamic Emirate soldier was killed and at least 10 soldiers were wounded in the clash.”

Pakistan military’s media wing, Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) has confirmed the casualties and said that Pakistan has also approached Afghan authorities in Kabul to highlight the severity of the situation and demanded strict action to obviate any such recurrence of the incident in the future.

It should be recalled that on November 13 last month, an unidentified gunman opened fire from Afghan territory, killing a Pakistani soldier and injuring two others. Pakistani officials alleged that Pakistani forces were attacked by an Afghan Taliban officer, while Afghan officials said that the attacker was disguised as a Taliban, whose search is underway.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Karachi: Authorities Claim Arrest of Three Alleged SRA Members

Pakistani authorities have claimed to have arrested three alleged members of the Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army (SRA) in connection with...

BRAS Claims Seven Pakistani Military Personnel Killed in Nushki Attack

The Baloch Raji Aajoi Sangar (BRAS), an alliance of Baloch nationalist armed groups, has claimed responsibility for an attack on a convoy...

Quetta: VBMP’s Protest Against Enforced Disappearances Continues

A protest camp organised by Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) against enforced disappearances in Balochistan continued outside the Quetta Press Club...

Balochistan High Court Issues Notices on BYC Petition Challenging “Faceless” Trials

The Balochistan High Court has issued notices to respondents in a constitutional petition filed by leaders of the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC),...

Ormara: Six Killed, Including Women and Children, in Coastal Highway Collision

Six people, including two women and two children, were killed in a collision between a bowser truck and a passenger car on...