London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BYC protests against ‘fake encounters’ of missing persons

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Baloch Yakjehti Committee Quetta (BYC) held a protest in Quetta against what it calls fake encounters of 9 missing persons in a span of two days in the Noshki and Mastung areas of Balochistan.

BYC also demanded a fair investigation of the numerous dead bodies discovered on the roof of Nishtar hospital in Multan a few days earlier. The social activist group said around 500 dead bodies were found in Nishtar hospital and the delay in their DNA is only to suppress the issue.

The demonstration was organized by the Baloch Yakjehti Committee on Thursday, against the “fake encounters” of Baloch missing persons. The protesters holding banners and pictures of missing persons chanted slogans against Rana Sanaullah, the Interior Minister of Pakistan.

The rally started from the BMC and proceeding through Brewery Road reached the Hockey Chowk where the protesters staged a sit-in for two hours. Their sit-in protest caused a traffic jam.

It is pertinent to mention that, it is not the first time that the Counter Terrorism Department has been accused of killing Baloch missing persons in fake encounters. Earlier in July 2022, CTD claimed it had killed nine fighters of the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), a “pro-independence” group, in an armed confrontation in Ziarat. It later transpired that the nine men were Baloch missing persons who were detained by Pakistani forces.

After the Ziarat incident, the families of victims and other Baloch missing persons carried out a sit-in protest in Quetta that lasted for at least 50 days when the government delegation and Rana Sanaullah personally assured the protesters that their demands will be met after which the protestors ended their protest. But current incidents have raised criticism over government officials and their promises.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Workers Building Pakistani Forces Post Detained in Kharan; Five Vehicles Seized in Chagai

Armed fighters seized five commercial vehicles on the Quetta-Taftan highway in Chagai and detained workers building a...

Mastung: Four Orchard Workers Killed, Three Injured in Reported Drone Strike

Four orchard workers were killed and three others injured in what local and rescue sources described as a drone strike in the...

Two Men Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared, Five Others Recovered

Two young men were reported missing after being taken from their homes in Quetta in July and August, while five people who...

Panjgur: Baloch Teacher Found Dead Weeks After Enforced Disappearance, says BYC

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) said a schoolteacher from Panjgur, who was forcibly disappeared before Eid, was found dead weeks later, bringing...

Baloch Identity Turned Into a ‘Mark of Suspicion’, Says Dr Sabiha Baloch

Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) central leader Dr Sabiha Baloch has said that Baloch identity has been turned into a “mark of suspicion”...