London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Oil extraction company attacked in Bolan, forces in Gwadar

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The vehicle of a Pakistani oil and natural extraction company was targeted in an IED explosion in Bolan, leading to heavy material damage and multiple casualties. The company is involved in exploring the areas for natural resources and the extraction of oil and natural gas. Meanwhile the Pakistani forces stationed for the security of the Gwadar Port were also attacked by the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF).

According to the details, a supply vehicle of the Moro Mughal Kot and Chiltan Formation was targeted by unknown assailants in an IED explosion in Machh, district Bolan, on Monday. The vehicle sustained heavy damage and multiple casualties were also reported. No group has claimed responsibility for the attack. 

The area is the site of a major oil extraction project which is led by Pakistan Petroleum Limited and Mari Petroleum. A large reservoir of petroleum and natural gas was discovered in the area in 2018 by a joint exploration team of Mari and the PPL. Mari Chief Asad Rabbani announced after the discovery that the two tube wells will be installed in the area for extraction. The two tube wells will produce a whopping 1500 barrels daily. The petroleum will be sent to Karachi for filtration and separation. 

There are reports that Mari and the PPL are also being helped by foreign companies in the extraction process, but the officials have neither confirmed nor denied these allegations. Baloch “pro-independence” groups have warned Pakistani and foreign companies to refrain from extracting, which they call exploitation of the mineral resources of Balochistan. The armed groups have targeted oil extraction companies in multiple attacks. 

The Pakistani forces were also targeted in a grenade attack in Gwadar. The Balochistan Liberation Front claimed responsibility for the attack in a media statement and claimed that one of the Pakistani soldiers was killed in the attack. The BLF said that the attack is a warning for the Barrick Gold Corporation, a Canada-based mining company, to refrain from involving itself in any projects in Balochistan. The group said that a delegation of the company is currently on an official visit to Gwadar and there are reports that Barrick Gold also intends to invest in the so-called development projects in Gwadar.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...