London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

“Death squad” leader attacked in Khuzdar, BLA takes responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two persons were inured when unidentified individuals bombed a vehicle in Khand area of Balochistan’s  Khuzdar district on Saturday.

According to local sources, the vehicle belonged to a government backed man named Takkari Ali Mohammad, who was critically injured in the attack.

As soon as the blast was reported, the law enforcement agencies cordoned off the area and launched a search operation to find the attackers.

The injured were shifted to the Combined Military Hospital (CMH) Khuzdar.

On Sunday, a Baloch “pro-independence” group known as Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) claimed responsibility for the attack.

Jeeyand Baloch, the groups spokesman said in a stament that “BLA fighters targeted Ali Muhammad Ghulamani, a leader of a death squad formed by Pakistani occupying forces and intelligence agencies. The attack was carried out with a magnetic bomb in Khand area of Khuzdar, on Saturday evening. Ali Muhammad and his accomplice were seriously injured in the the attack,” statement reads.

In the statement, BLA spokesperson accused Ali Mohammad for being involved in anti-Baloch activities in and around Khuzdar city for a long time by forming a death squad under the auspices of the Pakistan army and intelligence agencies.

On its Telegram channel, the group released a photo of the damaged vehicle and the man targeted in the attack.

According to Jeeyand Baloch, “Ali Mohammed has been involved in the enforced disappearances and martyrdom of Baloch youth at the behest of the occupier, while the said person has also been involved in kidnapping of traders for ransom and robbery in the area by forming armed groups.”

Whereas, Ali Mohammed has not yet commented over the incident and the allegations levelled on him.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...