London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Rape, murder case of woman in Kharan must be investigated: Baloch Women’s Forum

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The spokesperson of the Baloch Women’s Forum quoted media reports as saying that a woman was recently abducted from her home in Kharan by Levies force, then raped and subsequently murdered and buried at an unknown location. Her dead body was found a couple of days earlier and her identification has been ascertained.

BWF spokesperson slammed the government in a statement that “there is a never-ending cycle of injustice in Balochistan, which is a testament to the incompetence of the government and legal institutions.”

The spokesperson said that the peace could not be achieved in any country unless justice is not served to the people. She added that oppression and cruelty against women continue in Balochistan, which is regrettable. The government is anyway unable to provide human equality and basic facilities to women but at least, their protection should be ensured, spokesperson said.

“Earlier, the video scandals in Quetta city and at the University of Balochistan were pointing out that the Balochistan has also been made an unsafe place for women, even though this is a land where wars have been ended in respect of women”, the statement read.

The spokesperson concluded by saying that the culprits of the aforementioned incident must be arrested and severely punished and immediate justice should be given to the victim’s family.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...