London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF denies claims of Dr. Allah Nazar’s alleged killing

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

On Saturday, social media was rife with rumours that Dr. Allah Nazar Baloch, a veteran leader of the Balochistan insurgency has been killed along with 15 others in Kandahar, Afghanistan. Social media accounts, most of them leaning towards the Pakistani establishment, were peddling the claims that Balochistan Liberation Front or BLF’s leader is no more. 

BLF spokesperson Gohram Baloch denied these claims in a media statement, saying that the “social media trolls” of Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence are behind these rumours. 

He said that circulating such baseless propaganda is the hallmark of Pakistan’s “slave media.” He said that by propagating such rumours, the Pakistani authorities are trying to level the blame on Afghanistan and India. He said that the authorities accuse India of financing a “proxy war” in Balochistan against the Pakistani state. By these tactics, they want to delegitimize the Baloch struggle and justify their war crimes and human rights abuses in Balochistan, he said. 

Gohram Baloch said that Pakistan wants to divert attention from its dirty work in Balochistan.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...