London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Pakistani forces attacked in Turbat, Baloch armed group claims responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Pakistani security forces were attacked on Tuesday night in Turbat by unknown assailants. The attackers reportedly threw a grenade on the Frontier Corps checkpoint located on the Cinema Chowk. Armed “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Front (BLF) has claimed responsibility for the attack.

The authorities have confirmed the attack, saying that four FC soldiers were injured in the blast. Baloch Liberation Front claimed responsibility for the attack in a recent media statement. Gohram Baloch, the spokesperson for the group, said that the BLF fighters attacked the said FC checkpoint at 7 p.m. on Tuesday. The security forces sustained casualties and material damage in the attack, he said.

The spokesperson cautioned the general public not to venture too close to the FC checkpoints, as the BLF fighters can attack them at any time.

In a separate incident, a police vehicle was attacked in Chaman by unknown assailants. The authorities say that the vehicle was targeted in a remote-controlled explosion at the Abdullah Bazar in Chaman. One policeman was killed in the attack and four others were critically wounded.

Balochsitan Home Minister Ziaullah Langau condemned the attack in a tweet on social media. “The terrorist attack on Police Patrolling van at #KillaAbdullah is condemned. Police officer embraced #Shahadat. We regard sacrifices of forces for peace and security with great pride and honour.Our Govt is committed to complete Fencing of Pak-Afghan Border to restore peace”, Langau said in the tweet.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...