London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Bolan military operation further intensified, BNM condemns the “brutalities”

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The military operation in Bolan has been further intensified, with increase in shelling by gunship helicopters and “indiscriminate” firing of mortar rounds into civilian areas. Baloch National Movement has condemned the military offensive and has said that a vast area is facing “severe Pakistani brutalities” for days.

According to details, the military operation that started in several areas of Bolan on 27th December has been further intensified. Multiple gunship helicopters have been seen shelling different areas, whereas, ground forces have been firing mortar rounds. The locals have alleged that the offensive is “indiscriminate” and it is targeting villages and hamlets of local farmers and livestock owners.

The operation is underway in Buzgar, Garang, Yakho, Uch Kamaan, Chesan, Porh and Mian Kaor areas of Bolan. Ground forces of Pakistani military have been seen advancing in Jhalawan, Panki, Luni, Mezdaari and other areas of Harnai.

Yesterday, multiple houses had been torched allegedly by personnel of Pakistani military in Bolan. One of the houses belongs to Qadir Baksh Sumalani, a local farmer.

According to local sources, several areas are under complete siege and so far, scores of civilians have been taken away by personnel of Pakistani security forces and their whereabouts remain unknown. TBP has obtained identities of at least 15 of these detainees, who are either local farmers or livestock owners.

Baloch National Movement (BNM), a pro-independence political party of Balochistan, has condemned the military operation in Bolan and has said that civilians of Mach and Bolan are under severe siege, with complete stoppage of communication and transportation systems.

Dil Murad Baloch, the spokesman of BNM, said that 15 persons have gone missing just from Shahrag area.

BNM also expressed concern on the silence of environmental organisations. “After Mashkay and Makuran, Pakistani military has set ablaze vast swathes of forests in Gharbugh and Sajwal areas of Bolan. This is immensely detrimental for the wildlife and nature, with long-lasting harmful impacts on the ecosystem. However, similar to the inactions of human rights groups, the environmental organisations have also kept their silence on the issue, which is a matter of great concern,” Dil Murad Baloch said.

Earlier on Thursday, the Pakistani forces had set ablaze the vast forests of Gharbug and Sajawal. The authorities claim the armed assailants hide in these forests after targeting Pakistani military, an allegation that locals deny.

In another incident, Pakistani forces raided two houses in Garmkan area of Panjgur on Friday.

The houses belong to Babar Yousuf and Haji Abdul Hameed. It is not clear why the houses were raided; however, the locals claim the women and children were “tortured” during the raid.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...