London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA claims responsibility for the grenade attack in Turbat

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army has claimed responsibility for the grenade attack that took place in the main market of Turbat on Sunday.

Jeeyand Baloch, the spokesperson of the group, said in a media statement that the “active associates” of Pakistan’s intelligence agencies were residing in a hotel in the main market of Turbat. He said that the “associates” sustained fatalities as a result of the attack.

He said that the Baloch Liberation Army, a pro-independence guerrilla group, had announced in a statement in January that it keeps a close watch on certain individuals that do the state’s bidding in Balochistan. BLA said in the statement that it will make an example of these people for all wannabe “accomplices” of the state, and this attack was a step towards that end.

He said that the BLA will continue to hunt down these individuals that live in disguise among the Baloch public and carry out acts of espionage on behalf of the Pakistani state.

Sunday’s attack comes two days after a grenade attack near an FC checkpoint in the same market in Turbat, which left five people injured.

The authorities have also claimed that they have defused a remote-controlled bomb near a road in Basima town of Balochistan. They said that unknown persons installed the bomb and the levies and the Frontier Corps cordoned off the area after its discovery.

The bomb disposal squad was summoned to defuse the bomb.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...