London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Army convoy targeted, Baloch armed group takes credit

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani forces faced second militant attack in two days in Balochistan’s Ketch district.

Sources told TBP that a convoy of seven vehicles of Pakistani forces was ambushed by unidentified armed men at Kallag Jakki in Guarkop, on Friday.

As per the reports, the convoy was heading towards the mountain range when it was targeted. Sources said that two vehicles of the security personnel came under attack which resulted in casualties but military officials have not yet commented on the matter.

Locals said that two helicopters were seen flying from Turbat to the site of the attack.

Later in the day, A Baloch armed group, Baloch Republican Army (BRA) claimed responsibility for the attack. Beebagr Baloch, the spokesperson for the group claimed in a press release that two army vehicles were completely destroyed in the attack which resulted in killing six forces’ personnel and injuring four more.

It is to mention that BRA is also part of the Baloch Raji Ajoi Sangar (BRAS), an alliance of four armed “pro-independence organisations,’ including BLA, BLF and BRG. A day earlier, BRAS carried out a massive attack on Pakistani security forces in Ormara, which resulted in killing at least 8 Frontier Corps’ soldiers and 6 OGDCL personnel.

The convoy of the state-run Oil and Gas Development Authority was reportedly travelling from Gwadar to Karachi when it was attacked on the way. BRAS claimed the responsibility, whereas, army officials also confirmed the news and casualties.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...