London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Militant Attacks in Pakistan During Ramadan Reach Highest Level in a Decade, Research Report Reveals

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

According to a report by the Pakistan Institute for Peace Studies, Pakistan witnessed the highest number of militant attacks in a decade during this year’s Ramadan.

In the past, some militant groups would halt attacks during Ramadan, but in recent years, overall violence in the country has increased.

The Pakistan Institute for Peace Studies (PIPS) reported that at least 84 attacks were recorded during Ramadan 2025, compared to 26 attacks in Ramadan 2024.

The Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) unilaterally ended its ceasefire with the government in November 2022, while the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has strengthened its operational capacity to carry out coordinated attacks.

These two factors have significantly contributed to the rise in violence in Pakistan.

On March 11, the Baloch Liberation Army was responsible for the hijacking of a train in Balochistan, which resulted in the deaths of over 200 Pakistani military personnel.

Another research institute, the Pakistan Institute for Conflict and Security Studies, reported that 61 attacks were recorded in the first three weeks of Ramadan. It noted that during the entire Ramadan 2024, a total of 60 attacks had taken place.

According to this research, Ramadan 2025 has been the deadliest for Pakistani forces in a decade, with 56 security personnel killed between March 2 and March 20.

The institute’s Managing Director, Abdullah Khan, stated that militant activities in the country have increased overall.

He said, “Various groups are forming alliances. Baloch factions are uniting. In the northwestern regions, the Hafiz Gul Bahadur group is proving to be even more dangerous than the Pakistani Taliban and is competing with them.

He further added that banned organizations like Lashkar-e-Islam are also reactivating and are operating in northwestern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

Major BLA Operations

Last month, the Baloch Liberation Army carried out two major operations:

  • Hijacking the Jaffer Express and taking Pakistani military personnel hostage.
  • Targeting military convoy buses in Noshki just six days later.

These operations were executed by the BLA’s Majeed Brigade, supported by its special units, Fateh Squad and Special Tactical Operations Squad, along with intelligence wing ZIRAB.

Furthermore, the Baloch armed alliance, Baloch Raji Aajoi Sangar (BRAS), carried out 88 attacks across Balochistan on March 27, targeting Pakistani military personnel, paramilitary forces, “death squad” members, mineral transportation vehicles and gas pipelines.

Additionally, multiple roads were blocked at various locations during these operations.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...