London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Kharan: Two missing persons released after 4 years

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...
Aslam Shohaz and Israr Ahmed were taken away by Pakistani forces during a military operation in 2015
 
According to the Balochistan Post correspondent, two young men hailing from Kharan city, who were missing for 4 years, have been released today by Pakistani forces.
 
Family sources told our correspondent that both of them were released today in Noshki city of Balochistan, and added that they were kept in the military camp of Noshki for past 4 years.
 
Aslam Shohaz S/O Gohar Khan and Israr Ahmed were picked up by Pakistani forces from their home town Kharan during a military operation, and according to the family, they had no idea for past 4 years if their loved ones were alive or dead until they were released today.
 
Families of the victims of enforced disappearances have been protesting for a decade now against the forcible abductions by Pakistani forces.
 
Voice for Baloch Missing Persons(VBMP), the organization of family members of missing persons, today on their social media page appealed for the safe release of two young men abducted last year from Noshki district.
 

Abdul Rasheed and Muhammad Asif

Releasing the details of the young men, Abdul Rasheed S/O Abdul Razaq and Muhammad Asif S/O Muhammad Panah, said that they were taken away by Pakistani forces last year on 31st August from Zangi Nawad area of Noshki district.
 
The statement further read that forces produced both men along with 11 others in front of the media and confirmed that they were under their custody.
 
However, all of them were never produced before the court afterwards and are still missing after 6 months.

Latest News

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members...

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the...

Final Day of BLA Ultimatum as Pakistani Military Launches Air Operations in Khuzdar and Lasbela

Saturday (21 February) marks the final day of an ultimatum issued by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) over the fate of seven...

BYC Announces One-Month Campaign Marking One Year of Leaders’ Detention

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has announced a one-month awareness campaign to mark the completion of one year of what it describes...

BLA Releases Footage of Majeed Brigade Fighter’s Final Moments With Her Mother

The Baloch Liberation Army has released a video showing Hawa Baloch with her mother in what the group said were her final...