London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Bolan: 3 Pakistani soldiers killed in IED Blast, BLA claims responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least three Pakistani soldiers were killed and another four injured in an IED attack in Margat, Bolan on Sunday.

According to details received by The Balochistan Post, at least three Pakistani soldiers were killed and another four were injured when a powerful improvised explosive device (IED) planted on a roadside went off near a military vehicle. The blast site is only tens of kilometres from capital city Quetta.

The bodies and injured were shifted to Quetta Combined Military Hospital (CMH) for medico-legal formalities. The security forces cordoned off the area after the blast and launched a search operation.

The responsibility for the IED attack, which was carried out in Margat, Bolan, was later claimed by Baloch armed group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA).

Jeehand Baloch, BLA’s spokesman, told media that the number of killed Pakistani soldiers was five and another four were injured in the attack.

Jeehand Baloch said that their attacks against Pakistani forces will continue.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...