London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

‘Terror attack’ foiled at Akhtar Mengal’s house

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Balochistan National Party (BNP) chief Akhtar Mengal has alleged that armed assailants have tried to attack his residence ‘Mengal House’.

He said that armed assailants tried to barge the residence in Wadh, a town in the Khuzdar District of Balochistan.

BNP chief took to Twitter to share the news, saying “There has been an unsuccessful attempt to attack the Mengal residence in Wadh. Men tried to barge inside with grenades and weapons but were stopped by security.”

Mengal added that there were plenty of these threats from cowards before, adding “let me just make it clear that nothing scares me except Allah.”

It was not clear who the assailants were, however, Mr. Mengal has previously blamed Shafiq Mengal, an alleged religious extremist, of attacking BNP members and supporters of Akhtar Mengal.

Shafiq Mengal is also alleged by Baloch political groups of heading a local ‘death squad’, supported by the state.

Latest News

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members...

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the...

Final Day of BLA Ultimatum as Pakistani Military Launches Air Operations in Khuzdar and Lasbela

Saturday (21 February) marks the final day of an ultimatum issued by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) over the fate of seven...

BYC Announces One-Month Campaign Marking One Year of Leaders’ Detention

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has announced a one-month awareness campaign to mark the completion of one year of what it describes...

BLA Releases Footage of Majeed Brigade Fighter’s Final Moments With Her Mother

The Baloch Liberation Army has released a video showing Hawa Baloch with her mother in what the group said were her final...