London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: 17 mutilated bodies found, 53 forcibly disappeared in August alone

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least 17 mutilated bodies were found, whereas, 53 persons were forcibly disappeared in the month of August alone, according to chilling figures reported by human rights wing of a political party that compiles instances of human rights violations in Balochistan.

Out of 17 bodies, one was mutilated beyond recognition, whereas 53 persons were disappeared during raids and operations that totaled 56, human rights wing of Baloch National Movement (BNM) reported in its monthly report of August.

The reported figures suggest that on average at least two operations/raids are carried and two persons are disappeared every day. Whereas, every alternate day a dead body is discovered in Balochistan.

BNM said that 53 persons were taken to undisclosed places after disappearance by state forces.

During the 56 raids, at least 84 houses were ‘looted’ and 14 were ‘burnt down into ashes’, the report read.

BNM said that one of the bodies recovered during August was that of a BNM member Mohammad Baksh, who had been disappeared in 2015 by Pakistani intelligence agencies.

“Due to intensification of military operations at least 70 families were forced to migrate from their ancestral lands in Jhao, Awaran,” the report said.

The report also confirmed that at least 24 people were released during the month of August. However, BNM’s spokesperson Dil Murad Baloch said that release of only few and disappearance of many is a ‘cunning tactic’ of Pakistani forces to divert international attention from the grave situation in Balochistan.

“Pakistan is involved in war crimes in Balochistan. Enforced disappearances and torture-murder of missing persons has become a routine in Balochistan,” accused Dil Murad Baloch.

BNM said it compiles monthly report to inform the international media and human rights watchers about the ‘humanitarian crisis in Balochistan’.

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...