London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

FBM holds protests on anniversary of nuclear tests

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Free Balochistan Movement (FBM) held simultaneous protests, rallies, and awareness campaigns in different cities of the world on Monday, against testing of Pakistan’s nuclear weapons in Balochistan in 1998.

The protests were held on the 20th anniversary of the nuclear tests, codenamed Chagai-1. In the UK, the USA, Germany, Austria, The Netherlands, Canada, Norway and Sweden, the FBM activists highlighted the dangers of Pakistani nuclear weapons to Balochistan and to world peace. Protesters carried large banners and placards inscribed with slogans and pictures of affected people after the nuclear explosions.

In Germany, members of Afghan, Ahwazi Arab and Sindhi communities also participated in the FBM rally and demonstration while in Netherlands the activists of Baloch National Movement and Baloch Republican Party also joined and supported the FBM protest.

The FBM activists in other countries also expressed similar concerns and urged the respective countries of their residence to stop supporting Pakistan because the international support that Pakistan gets under different pretexts is being used against Baloch people and Western forces in Afghanistan.

SourceANI

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...