London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

One Man ‘Forcibly Disappeared’, Two Released as VBMP Protest Completes 6,196th Day

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A Baloch rights group’s protest against enforced disappearances continued outside the Quetta Press Club for the 6,196th day on Tuesday, as one new disappearance and two releases were reported from different parts of Balochistan.

The Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) camp was led by Niaz Mohammad, with visitors expressing solidarity with families of missing persons and calling for detainees to be produced before courts in accordance with the law.

Meanwhile, a new case of alleged enforced disappearance was reported from Tump in Kech district.

Kambar Hamza, 26, son of Master Hamza, was allegedly taken into custody by Pakistani forces from his home in the Asiaabad area of Tump at around 3:30am on June 12, local sources said. His whereabouts remain unknown.

In Surab, Obaidullah, son of Muhammad Yaqoob, was released after 12 days, family sources said. He had allegedly been taken by Pakistani forces from the Hajika area on June 1 and returned home on June 12.

Separately, Abdul Rauf, a farmer who had gone missing from the Aminabad area of Chaghi district, was also released and reached home the previous night, family sources said.

Abdul Rauf

His family said Abdul Rauf had gone missing after a raid on his home at around 3am on May 29. They said he had previously disappeared on September 8, 2018, and was released after remaining missing for around two and a half years.

Pakistani authorities did not immediately comment on the reported disappearance or the circumstances of the releases.

Latest News

BLA Claims 26 Pakistani Personnel Killed in 22 Attacks, Accuses Army of Civilian and Detainee Deaths in Surab and Panjgur

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for 22 attacks across Balochistan over an eight-day period,...

Quetta: Two Previously Missing Men Reappear as VBMP Protest Camp Marks 6,330th Day

Two men who were allegedly forcibly disappeared from Quetta earlier this year have surfaced and been transferred to Huda Jail, while a...

Karachi: 10 People, Including Brother of Former BSAC Chairman, Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared

Ten people, including Khalid Baloch, brother of former Baloch Students Action Committee (BSAC) chairman Shabbir Baloch, have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from...

Road Closures by Pakistani Forces in Panjgur Market Disrupt Business Activity, Traders Say

Traders, workers and residents in Panjgur have reported difficulties following the closure of several roads in the town's main market area, which...

Military Operations Reported in Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech

Reports of military operations have emerged from several areas of Balochistan, including Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech, involving aerial and ground activity.