London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Curfew to Remain until Pro-State Rally is Held, Pakistani Forces Warn Noshki Residents

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A curfew imposed in Noshki earlier this month remains in place, with residents reporting continued movement restrictions and the closure of markets and highways during evening hours.

According to information received from Noshki, the curfew has been in effect since 6 February. Authorities have ordered shops and markets to close after 6 pm, while major roads in the city, including routes connecting Noshki with Quetta and other cities, have remained blocked.

Residents say that movement within the city is restricted after 6 pm, with people reportedly prohibited from leaving their homes or entering the city during curfew hours. Pakistani security personnel have been deployed in large numbers at various locations across the town.

Local residents claim that security officials have warned them that the curfew will remain in place unless residents organise a rally in support of the state and display Pakistani flags on their homes and businesses.

According to one resident, people have also been prevented from leaving Noshki, while security personnel have been stationed on roads leading to hospitals. The resident said that a pregnant woman was reportedly stopped from reaching a hospital despite being in critical condition.

Local journalists have also reported receiving warnings to support the state’s official narrative regarding the situation in Noshki, with some saying they have been threatened with consequences if they do not comply.

Earlier this month, the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) had carried out attacks in Noshki as part of its “Operation Herof”. The group claimed that its fighters maintained control of parts of the city for six days before announcing the end of the operation.

During that period, the BLA said it targeted Pakistani security forces, including a military camp and an intelligence facility, in suicide and other attacks.

Residents and local observers have drawn comparisons with a previous situation in Zehri, where a curfew was imposed for several weeks after security forces entered the area following a period of control by Baloch armed groups. Reports at the time said restrictions on movement had limited access to medical care for residents.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Curfew to Remain until Pro-State Rally is Held, Pakistani Forces Warn Noshki Residents

A curfew imposed in Noshki earlier this month remains in place, with residents reporting continued movement restrictions...

3 Men Reported ‘Missing’ in Karachi and Quetta; Body of Previously Missing Man Found in Panjgur

Reports from Karachi, Quetta and Kech indicate multiple detentions by Pakistani security forces, while the body of a previously missing man has...

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members of the same extended family...

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the...

Final Day of BLA Ultimatum as Pakistani Military Launches Air Operations in Khuzdar and Lasbela

Saturday (21 February) marks the final day of an ultimatum issued by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) over the fate of seven...