London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the restrictions would not be lifted unless people organised a pro-state rally.

Residents told The Balochistan Post that shops and markets have been ordered to close after 6:00 pm, while major roads, including highways linking Nushki to Quetta and neighbouring districts, remain shut under curfew orders.

According to residents, entry into the city is barred after 6:00 pm and movement during curfew hours is severely restricted. Large numbers of military personnel have been deployed at key points across the city, they added.

Multiple residents said officials warned them that the curfew would remain in place unless they publicly demonstrate support for the state by organising a rally and displaying Pakistani flags on homes and shops.

Movement out of Nushki has also been heavily restricted, residents said. Checkpoints have reportedly been established on routes leading to hospitals, and on Friday a pregnant woman was allegedly prevented from reaching medical care despite being in critical condition.

Residents further alleged that local journalists have been pressured to endorse the state’s account of events in Nushki, warning that those who do not comply could face “serious consequences.”

Earlier this month, the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) claimed it had taken control of Nushki for six days during coordinated attacks carried out under the second phase of “Operation Herof.”

The group said it targeted Pakistani military camps and an ISI headquarters in suicide and other attacks, claiming the deaths of dozens of Pakistani personnel.

At around 4:00 pm on Feb. 6, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said the group had concluded its operation after achieving what it described as its “predefined objectives.” Pakistani forces later entered the city and imposed a curfew that has continued since.

 

Latest News

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members...

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the...

Final Day of BLA Ultimatum as Pakistani Military Launches Air Operations in Khuzdar and Lasbela

Saturday (21 February) marks the final day of an ultimatum issued by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) over the fate of seven...

BYC Announces One-Month Campaign Marking One Year of Leaders’ Detention

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has announced a one-month awareness campaign to mark the completion of one year of what it describes...

BLA Releases Footage of Majeed Brigade Fighter’s Final Moments With Her Mother

The Baloch Liberation Army has released a video showing Hawa Baloch with her mother in what the group said were her final...