London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Pakistan and Iran Deny Joint Operation in Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs has denied reports from Iranian media claiming that the security forces of Pakistan and Iran had jointly carried out an operation against smugglers in Balochistan.

During a press briefing in Islamabad on Thursday, Pakistan’s Foreign Ministry spokesperson Mumtaz Zahra Baloch dismissed the claim as “baseless.” She said, “There was no joint operation between Pakistan and Iran in Balochistan.” However, she confirmed that Pakistani forces had conducted an operation against alleged smugglers in the Panjgur district of Balochistan, which extended 30 kilometers inside the region, but emphasized that it was a unilateral action by Pakistani forces and not a joint operation with Iran.

The spokesperson further stated that reports circulating on social media regarding a joint operation were being spread by “terrorists” with the intent to disseminate false information.

Meanwhile, several Twitter accounts linked to intelligence sources claimed that Pakistan and Iran had carried out airstrikes together against militants. A local Levies official told the media that the operation had occurred within Pakistani territory and included a drone strike.

The Iranian opposition militant group, Jaish al-Adl, confirmed the attack, claiming that 12 of their fighters, including two senior commanders, were killed in the strike. The group also accused Pakistan and Iran of carrying out the operation together.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...