London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Condemns Massacre of Pashtun Workers in Dukki, Holds Pakistani Military Responsible

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has strongly condemned the recent massacre of 21 Pashtun workers in Dukki, Balochistan, distancing itself from the incident and accusing the Pakistani military of orchestrating the killings to create discord between Baloch and Pashtun nations.

In a statement issued on Saturday, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said the killings were part of a “deceitful strategy” orchestrated by the Pakistani military and intelligence agencies to incite conflict between the two ethnic groups.

“The massacre of innocent Pashtun workers is part of the Pakistani military’s plans to sow discord between the brotherly nations of Baloch and Pashtun,” the statement said. “We hold the Punjabi state responsible for this atrocity and assure that those responsible for the murder of these innocent people will be held accountable.”

The BLA also vowed that both Baloch and Pashtun people would strengthen their resistance against what it called a “common enemy”—the Pakistani state—and expressed confidence that the “Punjabi state” would ultimately face defeat.

In addition to condemning the Dukki massacre, the BLA took responsibility for two separate attacks on Pakistani military targets in the Saami and Turbat areas of Balochistan.

The first attack took place last night in Saami, Kech district, where BLA fighters reportedly launched grenades and opened fire on a Pakistani military camp. According to the BLA, at least three Pakistani soldiers were injured, and the military camp sustained further financial losses.

In a second attack in Turbat, BLA fighters targeted and killed an alleged military informant, Mullah Yaqoob, near the city’s fish market. Yaqoob, also known by the alias Qureshi, had been working undercover as a spice seller while serving as an informant for Pakistan’s Military Intelligence (MI), the BLA claimed.

The statement added that Yaqoob was involved in assisting the Pakistani military in its operations against Baloch fighters and had been recruiting other informers in the Turbat area.

The BLA said that these attacks are part of its ongoing struggle to achieve the withdrawal of Pakistani forces from Balochistan, vowing that their resistance will continue until Balochistan is liberated from what they termed as “occupation.”

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...