London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Military Operation in Dhadar: 1 killed in clashes — ISPR said

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

One armed man was killed in a clash between Pakistani security forces and armed persons in the Sibbi district of Balochistan on Friday; the ISPR claimed.

According to reports, heavy clashes erupted between Pakistani forces and unidentified armed persons in the Dhadar area of Sibbi on Thursday. Initial reports on Thursday said that the armed men escaped after the clashes, and no casualties were reported.

Soon after the clashes, numerous Pakistani forces reportedly reached the area being assisted by gunship helicopters and started a military operation in the area.

As per the local sources, the operation continued the next day (Friday). During the operation, several clashes took place between the Pakistani army and a group of armed men.

Due to the absence of communication networks in remote areas, the media is unable to receive further detailed and accurate information.

Meanwhile, The Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the media wing for Pakistan’s armed forces, confirmed the operation in a press release, saying that security forces conducted an intelligence-based operation (IBO). “Based on credible information, multiple ambushes had been laid along different routes in the area frequented by Terrorists for the last two days. Resultantly, a party of 3 Terrorists was intercepted while moving toward their hideout. On being blocked, they opened fire at the security forces.,” the ISPR said.

ISPR further said that during the ensuing heavy exchange of fire, one “terrorist” was killed while two others were injured, and a cache of arms and ammunition was also recovered.

According to the sources, the Baloch “pro-independence” armed groups are active in the aforementioned area. Locals assume the clashes took place between the Pakistani army and Baloch fighters. However, no armed group has confirmed the clashes and casualties yet.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...