London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Father and son forcibly disappeared from Panjgur

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

According to reports, Pakistani forces and intelligence agencies allegedly abducted a man and his son in a raid in Kirk Dhal area of ​​Panjgur.

The abductees have been identified as Haroon son of Rahmain and his son Madad.

Whereas, Abdul Ghani’s parents today came to the VBMP protest camp in front of the Quetta Press Club and recorded their protest. His family members said that Abdul Ghani son of Rasool Bakhsh Mengal is a resident of Sufiabad Ahmedwal Noshki, who was forcibly disappeared on March 13, 2019.

Explaining the details, they said that Abdul Ghani Mengal was taken away by armed men from Sufiabad Ahmedwal Football Ground in a tinted white fielder car without number plates. Five persons came in the said vehicle out of which three persons got out of the vehicle while two remained inside.

The parents said two of the men were dressed in Levies uniforms, and they were speaking Urdu language. They said that there are two eyewitnesses to the incident.

It is to mention that Abdul Ghani, was also a personnel of Levies Force.


Abdul Ghani was abducted by Pakistani intelligence agencies, his family claimed. A report has been registered in this regard in Ahmedwal police station.

Abdul Ghani’s parents holding his photo at VBMP camp

“Besides, we met District Commissioner Noshki and Frontier Corps Colonel including meeting with local dignitaries, mayors and chiefs, but we could not get justice, so we will now sit in protest in the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons camp until Abdul Ghani is recovered,” his father stated.

VBMP is a campaign group of families of forcibly disappeared persons. Today it has completed its 4123rd day of continuous protest in front of Quetta Press Club.

Not only the political and social parties of Balochistan but the international rights organisations also blame the Pakistan Army and its intelligence agencies for enforced disappearances.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...