London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Mastung: 18 go missing as military operations enters 5th day

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least 18 people have gone missing in the military operation in Mastung and surrounding areas that has entered its 5th day.

According to local TBP correspondent, the people, who went missing during the operation, are residents of Guraap, Robdaar and Dilband areas of Mastung.

In the operation, which started on Wednesday last week, ground troops of Pakistan Army have cordoned off many areas between Mastung and Kalat districts.

Pakistani troops also have aerial support of gunship helicopters during the operation.

Now according to latest updates, as many as 18 people have gone missing during the operation and multiple houses have also been set ablaze in different areas.

The actual losses could be even higher, however, due to weak communication system in the area the exact details have not been ascertained, few sources claimed.

Pakistani forces or the administration have made no media comments about the operation.

Many military operations and raids have been carried out in the area in past too as presence of Baloch militant groups has been reported in the area.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...