London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Continues Publishing Documentary Videos of Week-Long ‘Operation Herof’

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch “pro-independence” Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has begun releasing documentary-style videos showing attacks carried out across several districts of Balochistan, including Noshki, in the second phase of its “Operation Herof.”

The district of Noshki remained tense on Friday, with schools and government offices closed for a second consecutive day. Local authorities said that an operation against Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) attackers was continuing in the area.

The Baloch Liberation Army launched the second phase of its “Operation Herof” last week, announcing coordinated attacks and the takeover of multiple locations across Balochistan. According to the group, Noshki remained under its control for nearly a week following the start of the operation.

During this period, the BLA released several videos from Noshki showing armed fighters carrying out attacks on Pakistani security forces, intelligence agency personnel, police units, and other state institutions. The footage was circulated through the group’s official media outlet, Hakkal.

In the documentary videos released on the Hakkal channel, BLA fighters are shown storming a police station. The video depicts attackers damaging the building, destroying Pakistani flags, and setting fire to official documents inside the premises.

The footage also shows the fighters seizing a large quantity of government-issued weapons and equipment, including AK-47 rifles, magazines, and other arms. In addition, the video shows the attackers breaking open the doors of detention cells and releasing prisoners held inside the police station.

The BLA has not issued a fresh statement regarding the current situation in Noshki. However, in a statement released a day earlier, the group rejected Pakistani authorities’ claims that the operation had been neutralized and announced that “Operation Herof” was still ongoing.

Latest News

Quetta, Mastung: Three More ‘Forcibly Disappeared’, One Recovered

Three additional cases of alleged enforced disappearances have been reported from Quetta and Mastung, while another previously missing man has...

Mastung: University of Gwadar Vice Chancellor and Colleagues Recovered

The Vice Chancellor of the University of Gwadar, Professor Abdul Razzaq Sabir, along with three others who were abducted earlier this month near Mastung, have...

Kech: Man Allegedly Disappeared After Detention by Pakistani Forces

A case of alleged enforced disappearance has been reported from the Dasht Bilnagor area of Kech District, where a man is said to...

BLA Claims 25 Attacks Across Balochistan Over One Week

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), claimed responsibility for 25 attacks carried out across different parts of Balochistan between 15 and 22 May, targeting Pakistani military forces,...

BLA Identifies Bilal Shahwani as Attacker in Quetta Train Blast

The Baloch Liberation Army said on Sunday that the attacker who carried out a deadly blast targeting a shuttle train in Quetta...