London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Says ‘Operation Herof’ Continues After 35 Hours as Two Detained Officials Released

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) said on Sunday that its fighters continued to hold positions in several districts more than 35 hours after launching coordinated attacks across Balochistan under what it calls the second phase of “Operation Herof.”

In a statement issued to the media, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said fighters maintained “strong control” in parts of Quetta, Nushki and other areas where, according to the group, the “enemy’s military and administrative presence has been repelled.”

He said Pakistani forces were facing “decisive pressure and defeat,” adding that the operation was ongoing and the ground situation “constantly changing.”

The BLA said it had released Deputy Commissioner Nushki Muhammad Hussain Hazara and Assistant Commissioner Maria Shamoo, who were detained on Saturday during fighting in the district.

According to the group, the officials were freed “on humanitarian grounds,” with the BLA reiterating its stated policy of not targeting police, Levies personnel or civil administration officials unless they “resist” its fighters.

The statement said police personnel who had been killed were those who “stood with the Pakistani army” or attempted to obstruct BLA fighters. Police, Levies and local officials were warned “not to come before Baloch fighters,” or they would be treated “like the enemy.”

BLA Claims 150 Pakistani Personnel Killed

The BLA claimed that more than 150 personnel of the Pakistani army, Frontier Corps and police had been “neutralised,” and said military and administrative infrastructure had suffered “severe damage.”

It said fighters remained present in several locations, including parts of Quetta’s central areas, where Pakistani forces had “completely failed” to regain control.
The group described its casualty figures as “cautious,” saying more detailed numbers would be published once field units communicate final assessments.

Jeeyand Baloch urged the public to “remain cautious” and continue supporting Baloch fighters, claiming the Baloch population had played a “decisive” role in the continuation of the operation.

Pakistan Army Claims 92 Fighters Killed

Pakistan’s military, meanwhile, said its forces had “successfully thwarted” attempts by armed groups to “disturb the peace of Balochistan.”

In a statement, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said militants carried out coordinated attacks in Quetta, Mastung, Nushki, Dalbandin, Kharan, Panjgur, Tump, Gwadar and Pasni, but security forces responded with “unwavering courage and professional excellence.”

ISPR claimed 92 militants had been killed, including three suicide bombers, during “intense and daring clearance operations,” while 15 security personnel were killed.

The statement said “sanitization operations” were continuing and that those involved in the attacks, including “instigators and facilitators”, would be brought to justice.

Pakistani Officials Blame India; New Delhi Rejects Accusations

Pakistan’s Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif praised armed forces for “foiling” the attacks and accused India of backing the militants, saying Pakistan would “continue the war against terrorism until its complete eradication.”

Pakistan’s interior minister, defence minister and the Balochistan chief minister also blamed India, alleging the attacks were aimed at “destabilising the country at a time when it is on the path to progress.”

No evidence was publicly presented to substantiate the claims.

India’s Ministry of External Affairs strongly rejected the allegations, calling them “baseless” and part of Pakistan’s “long-standing pattern of deflecting responsibility for internal failures.”

“We categorically reject the baseless allegations made by Pakistan, which are nothing but its usual tactics to deflect attention from its own internal failings,” Foreign Ministry spokesperson Randhir Jaiswal said.

“Instead of parroting frivolous claims each time there is an armed attack, it would do better to focus on addressing the long-standing demands of its people in the region. Its record of suppression, brutality and violation of human rights is well known,” he added.

Latest News

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members...

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the...

Final Day of BLA Ultimatum as Pakistani Military Launches Air Operations in Khuzdar and Lasbela

Saturday (21 February) marks the final day of an ultimatum issued by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) over the fate of seven...

BYC Announces One-Month Campaign Marking One Year of Leaders’ Detention

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has announced a one-month awareness campaign to mark the completion of one year of what it describes...

BLA Releases Footage of Majeed Brigade Fighter’s Final Moments With Her Mother

The Baloch Liberation Army has released a video showing Hawa Baloch with her mother in what the group said were her final...