London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BSO-Azad Says ‘State-Backed Death Squads’ Killed Schoolteacher in Buleda

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Students Organization Azad (BSO-Azad) has accused Pakistani armed forces and alleged state-backed armed groups of killing a schoolteacher in Kech district’s Buleda, saying the incident reflects a wider pattern of targeting civilians across Balochistan.

In a statement sent to The Balochistan Post, BSO-Azad said Ayaz Baloch, a teacher from Buleda, had been killed by what it called “state-sponsored death squads” operating as part of a counterinsurgency strategy. The group alleged that Pakistani forces were using proxy armed groups to carry out extrajudicial killings to “avoid directly dirtying their hands.”

The organization said Ayaz was known for teaching children in remote areas and accused the Pakistani armed forces of systematically targeting civilians, including “students, teachers, doctors, writers, political workers and other non-combatants” through enforced disappearances and killings.

“The Pakistani state is involved in severe war crimes in Balochistan,” the statement said, calling for urgent intervention from international human rights organizations. It urged global bodies to “halt the atrocities being committed against the Baloch nation.”

Meanwhile, a separate statement issued by the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) said Ayaz had been forcibly disappeared on 12 November near the Main Bazar area of Mehnaz while returning home from school, allegedly taken by Pakistani armed forces accompanied by a state-backed armed group.

The BYC said his mutilated and decomposed body was found on 19 November in the Reko Dam area of Buleda, adding that he was identified only through his clothing and shoes because “his face was unrecognizable due to torture and decomposition.”

The group said the case “underscores a broader pattern of enforced disappearances, extrajudicial killings and torture” in Balochistan, including incidents involving teachers, students, activists and women. It called on the international community to take urgent notice of the situation.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...