London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Claims Four Attacks in Balochistan; Separate Assault Targets SSP Convoy in Kachhi

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for four separate attacks on Pakistani security forces in the districts of Panjgur, Gwadar and Kech, according to a statement issued by the group’s spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch. In an unrelated incident, a police convoy led by the Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Kachhi came under fire from unidentified assailants, officials said. No group has claimed responsibility for that attack.

BLA Claims Multi-District Attacks

In a statement provided to the media, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said the group’s fighters conducted operations between 7 and 14 November targeting Pakistani security installations.

According to the statement, the most recent attack occurred on the night of 14 November, when BLA fighters allegedly fired rockets and automatic weapons at a paramilitary post near the Rakhshan bridge in Panjgur. The group claimed that two Pakistani soldiers were killed and at least five injured. The claim has not been independently verified, and Pakistani security officials have not issued a response.

The spokesperson further asserted that on 13 November, BLA fighters attacked a paramilitary post in Rahi Nagor, Panjgur, causing unspecified losses, while another unit reportedly destroyed surveillance cameras installed in the area.

The group also claimed responsibility for an attack on 10 November on a military camp in the Shadi Kaor area of Pasni, Gwadar district, alleging that the facility sustained damage. Additionally, the BLA said its fighters targeted a security post in the Sami Kallag area of Kech on 7 November.

The organisation concluded by formally accepting responsibility for all four incidents.

Police Convoy Fired Upon in Kachhi

Separately, police officials reported that the convoy of the SSP Kachhi was attacked while returning from Police Station Haji Shahr, where he had reviewed a recent arson and armed assault incident.

According to police, motorcycle-borne gunmen opened fire on the convoy between Sanni and Bhag. A firefight lasting approximately 20 to 25 minutes ensued. The SSP and accompanying personnel were not harmed, and the attackers escaped.

Security forces subsequently cordoned off the area and initiated a search operation. No militant group has thus far claimed involvement in the incident.

Latest News

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...

Pump Operator Detained in Quetta, Family Seeks Information on His Whereabouts

Abdul Qadeer Baloch, a resident of the Qaziabad area of Noshki, was taken into custody by Pakistani forces from Quetta’s Liaquat Park...