London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Zehri Under Military Siege; Six, Including Women and Children, Killed in Drone Strike

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Balochistan’s Khuzdar district, particularly Tehsil Zehri, has been under a military siege for several days, with a curfew still in place. Fresh reports indicate that a drone strike by Pakistani forces killed six people, including women and children, while three others were injured.

According to reports, on October 5, shelling and bombardment were allegedly carried out by Pakistan Army drones and helicopters in the Moola Pass area of Bel Chari, resulting in at least five deaths on the spot and several injuries.

The deceased include Manzoor Ahmed, son of Abdul Hakeem, his two children, a nephew, and Bibi Raheema along with her child. Among the injured are Bibi Raheema’s daughter and son.

In a video message, a member of the same family said, “We have no connection with any armed group, yet we have been targeted and killed.” He appealed for justice while standing in a graveyard where people were burying the six bodies of those killed in the bombardment.

A day earlier, a young man was reportedly shot dead by Pakistani forces in Norgama, Zehri. Witnesses said the youth was targeted as he stepped outside his house. He died on the way to Khuzdar after being critically injured.

Earlier, on October 1, Pakistan army’s alleged drone strike near Trassani, Zehri, killed three people, including two women, and injured five others, among them a four-year-old child. Three of the deceased were identified as 40-year-old Bibi Amna, wife of Sanaullah; 41-year-old Lal Bibi, wife of Ali Akbar; and 30-year-old Muhammad Hassan, son of Muhammad Yaqoob.

The communication lines remain cut off, making it difficult to verify the full scale of the operation or the number of casualties.

SourceTBP

Latest News

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...

BLA Releases Details, Images of Three More Members Killed During Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has released photographs and biographical details of three more members who, according to the group, were killed...