London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Mother and Daughter ‘Tortured and Sexually Assaulted’ by Pakistani Forces in Panjgur

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani armed forces have allegedly detained a mother and her daughter in Balochistan’s Panjgur district and subjected them to severe torture, leaving both women hospitalised in critical condition, according to local sources and human-rights groups.

The incident reportedly took place in the Panchi area of Panjgur, where forces took the two women into custody during a raid. Sources told The Balochistan Post that after being “brutally tortured,” the women were left at Panjgur Hospital in a semi-conscious state.

Local residents said the daughter was sexually assaulted by personnel of the Pakistani forces before both were abandoned at the hospital.

Rights Group Condemns ‘Moral Collapse’

The Human Rights Council of Balochistan (HRCB) condemned the incident, calling it “a shocking example of the impunity and moral collapse that define state operations in Balochistan.”

In a statement posted on X, the organisation said: “Pakistani forces abducted a mother and her daughter from Panjgur’s Panchi area, brutally tortured them, and later left them in critical condition at a hospital. It is alleged that the daughter was sexually assaulted before being dumped there.”

The group described the assault as part of a “systematic pattern of violence against Baloch women” and demanded “an immediate, independent investigation, accountability of the perpetrators, and justice for the victims.”

Pakistani authorities have not issued any public statement in response to the allegations.

This is not the first time women have been targeted in Balochistan. Reports of violence, abduction, and harassment during military operations have repeatedly surfaced from several districts.

Last month, during a military operation in Zehri, a woman identified as Safia Bibi was allegedly subjected to enforced disappearance during a raid in Khuzdar district before being released days later.

Earlier this year, 23-year-old student Mahjabeen Baloch was forcibly disappeared from her hostel in Quetta on 29 May, just five days after her brother Younus Baloch was also taken into custody. While Younus was later released, Mahjabeen remains missing.

The latest incident has sparked outrage among residents and rights activists, who say such cases have become increasingly common across Balochistan. Human rights organisations have repeatedly called for independent investigations into these incidents, warning that impunity and the lack of accountability continue to fuel mistrust and alienation among the Baloch population.

Latest News

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members...

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the...

Final Day of BLA Ultimatum as Pakistani Military Launches Air Operations in Khuzdar and Lasbela

Saturday (21 February) marks the final day of an ultimatum issued by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) over the fate of seven...

BYC Announces One-Month Campaign Marking One Year of Leaders’ Detention

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has announced a one-month awareness campaign to mark the completion of one year of what it describes...

BLA Releases Footage of Majeed Brigade Fighter’s Final Moments With Her Mother

The Baloch Liberation Army has released a video showing Hawa Baloch with her mother in what the group said were her final...