London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

18 Killed in Alleged “Fake Encounter” Following Quetta Attack on FC

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least 18 people have been killed in what local sources describe as alleged fake encounters, carried out in the aftermath of a deadly assault in Quetta.

According to official reports, the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) claimed to have killed 18 members of the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) in two separate operations in Quetta and Sherani district.

The operation in Quetta’s Aghber area was launched a day after a suicide attack on the Frontier Corps (FC) headquarters in Balochistan’s capital, which left at least 10 people dead and more than 30 injured. Authorities said 10 alleged militants were killed during the exchange of fire in Quetta, while two personnel were reported injured.

In a separate incident, the CTD reported killing eight others said to be linked to TTP in the mountainous region of Sherani.

However, local sources have disputed the official account, alleging that those killed were already in the custody of Pakistani forces and that the incidents were staged as fake encounters. The Quetta attack, which prompted the operations, has not yet been claimed by any group.

Allegations of such practices are not new in Balochistan, where rights groups and local activists have long accused the CTD and other Pakistani law-enforcement agencies of carrying out extrajudicial killings of missing persons following militant attacks.

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...