London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Explosion, Armed Attack on Pakistani Forces in Kalat; Construction Machinery Torched in Buleda

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani forces came under attack in Kalat district of Balochistan on Tuesday, where an explosion and a subsequent armed assault left casualties and forced troops to retreat, local sources said.

Sources said a military foot patrol in the Johan area was struck by a bomb as it advanced through the area, causing casualties. Later that night, armed men opened fire on the same forces, reportedly inflicting further losses.

The attackers seized weapons abandoned by the troops as they withdrew, local sources told The Balochistan Post, adding that sounds of gunfire and explosions continued in the area for more than three hours into Wednesday morning.

Meanwhile, in a separate attack in Kech district’s Buleda area, unidentified men set fire to heavy machinery and vehicles being used on a bridge construction project. Local sources said several vehicles and pieces of equipment were destroyed in the attack.

No group has so far claimed responsibility for either incident.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...