London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Six Pakistani Soldiers Killed in Attacks Claimed by Baloch Armed Groups

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least six Pakistani soldiers have reportedly been killed and several others injured in two separate attacks claimed by Baloch armed groups in Balochistan’s Mastung and Jhao regions.

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) said it carried out an improvised explosive device (IED) attack on a Pakistani military convoy in the Mastung district on Thursday.

The group’s spokesperson, Jeeyand Baloch, said in a statement that the IED struck a military vehicle at Marao Kund in the Splinji area. According to him, “four Pakistani soldiers were killed on the spot, three seriously injured, and the vehicle was completely destroyed.”

In a separate incident the same day, the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) said it had attacked a military checkpoint in the Jhao area of Awaran district.

The BLF’s spokesperson, Major Gwahram Baloch, said fighters used rockets and heavy weapons against the Noonandra Cross checkpoint at approximately 5:40 pm, resulting in “two enemy soldiers killed and three injured.”

The BLF claimed the Pakistani military was suffering a “psychological defeat” due to sustained armed operations. The group accused the Pakistani army of retaliating against civilians through “enforced disappearances and extrajudicial killings.”

The BLF added that video footage of the Jhao attack would soon be released on its official media channel, Ashoob.

Both the BLA and BLF vowed to continue targeting Pakistani forces, government installations, and alleged collaborators until achieving independence for Balochistan.

Pakistani authorities had not issued an official statement on the incidents at the time of publication.

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...