London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Four Baloch Fighters Killed in Barkhan Clash With ‘State-Backed’ Group; Fighting Reported in Mastung

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Four Baloch fighters have been killed in a clash with a “state-backed” armed group in Balochistan’s Barkhan district, according to local sources.

The confrontation took place on Friday in the Koh-e-Jandar area of Rakni tehsil. Residents said heavy weapons were used by both sides during the fighting, which lasted for several hours.

The deceased have been identified as Mustafa Noor from Tasp, Panjgur; Samiullah from Malai Bazaar, Turbat; Rasaan Qadir from Dansar, Awaran; and Shahzaib from Guni, Greshag.

Sources said the bodies were later moved to a hospital in Rakni.

The “state-backed” armed group is referred to locally as a “death squad” — a term used by residents and activists to describe pro-government militias. Activists allege that these groups operate under the protection of Pakistani military and intelligence agencies.

The Pakistani authorities have not issued any statement regarding the incident.

Elsewhere in Balochistan, heavy clashes were reported in the Spilinji area of Mastung district during a military operation by Pakistani forces.

Residents said a large number of troops entered the mountainous area late Thursday night. Soon afterwards, exchanges of gunfire and multiple explosions were heard.

“There were casualties on both sides,” a local source said. “Ambulances were seen going in and out, and more troops were brought in as reinforcements.”

The exact number of dead or injured remains unconfirmed.

No Baloch armed group has so far claimed responsibility for the fighting. However, Baloch fighters remain active in the mountains surrounding Spilinji and have previously carried out attacks on military convoys and positions in the region.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...