London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Two IED Explosions Hit Pakistani Forces in Zamuran

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two improvised explosive device (IED) attacks targeted Pakistani security forces and a military supply vehicle in the Zamuran region of Balochistan’s Kech district on Wednesday, according to local sources.

The first explosion took place in the Dashtok area, where members of a bomb disposal squad were reportedly hit while conducting a clearance operation on foot. One soldier was killed and two others injured, sources said, although no official statement has been released confirming the casualties.

Later the same day, a second explosion struck a military supply truck in Sahdem, which was reportedly en route to a security post. The vehicle was destroyed, but there are no confirmed reports of casualties.

No group has claimed responsibility for the attacks. However, Baloch “pro-independence” armed groups have been active in the region and frequently target Pakistani forces with IEDs.

The incidents come just a day after the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) claimed responsibility for deadly IED attacks in Bolan and Kech districts that it said killed 14 Pakistani military personnel.

In the Bolan attack, the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) said its Special Tactical Operations Squad (STOS) targeted a military convoy in Shorkund, near Machh. The group claimed that 12 soldiers were killed, including Commander Tariq Imran and Subedar Umar Farooq. The group also released the video of the attack. The Pakistan Army’s media wing, ISPR, confirmed seven deaths and five injuries in the Bolan attack.

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a rising number of IED attacks in recent months, suggesting a continued tactical shift in its operations. In April alone, the group claimed eight IED attacks across Gwadar, Turbat, Panjgur, Dasht, Tigraan, Margat, and Pasni.

In March, it said it carried out 11 IED blasts, including high-profile attacks on the Jaffar Express train, a military bus in Nushki, and a convoy in the Harboi area of Kalat.

Latest News

BLA Identifies Seven More Members Killed During Operation Herof

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has released the identities and details of seven of its members who...

Pakistan Faces Growing Scrutiny Over Human Rights Situation in Balochistan Amid Diplomatic Efforts

Pakistani authorities have initiated legal measures and diplomatic efforts in response to increasing international attention on the human rights situation in Balochistan,...

Curfew to Remain until Pro-State Rally is Held, Pakistani Forces Warn Noshki Residents

A curfew imposed in Noshki earlier this month remains in place, with residents reporting continued movement restrictions and the closure of markets...

3 Men Reported ‘Missing’ in Karachi and Quetta; Body of Previously Missing Man Found in Panjgur

Reports from Karachi, Quetta and Kech indicate multiple detentions by Pakistani security forces, while the body of a previously missing man has...

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members of the same extended family...