London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Khuzdar: Military Operation Enters Third Day Amid Reports of Enforced Disappearances and Internet Blackout

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani security forces have continued a large-scale military operation in Khuzdar district of Balochistan for the third consecutive day, with local sources reporting at least 15 to 20 cases of enforced disappearance.

The operation is ongoing in the Gazgi, Lizo, Koshk, and Latifabad areas. Residents say security personnel have detained individuals, blocked roads, and cut off communication lines. Internet services in the affected areas have been suspended since the operation began.

Locals expressed fear and frustration over the situation, saying the operation has disrupted daily life and left families in the dark about the fate of their loved ones.

Meanwhile, a protest rally organised by the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) in Khuzdar was met with a heavy crackdown by security forces on Friday.

BYC activists had gathered to protest against enforced disappearances, the recovery of tortured bodies, and the detention of BYC leaders. Women participated actively in the rally, but Frontier Corps (FC) and police personnel blocked all routes, preventing demonstrators from advancing.

Despite the restrictions, female protesters managed to reach the protest site, where they were quickly surrounded by security forces. Law enforcement also deployed a significant number of female police officers to contain the protest.

Protesters said the internet had been shut down overnight, reportedly to disrupt the protest. Heavy security deployment was seen along major routes in Khuzdar, with checkpoints set up throughout the city.

“It seems that those trying to intimidate us are themselves terrified of our peaceful protests,” one protester told The Balochistan Post.

No official statement has been issued by the government or military regarding the reported enforced disappearances, the use of force against protesters, or the extended internet shutdown in Khuzdar.

However, Pakistani authorities said on Friday they would continue intelligence-based operations (IBOs) to combat militancy in Balochistan, rather than launching a large-scale military campaign.

“The intelligence-based operations would continue,” said Lt Gen Ahmed Sharif Chaudhry, director general of Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), during a joint press briefing with Federal Interior Secretary Khurram Agha in Rawalpindi.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...