London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Claims Responsibility for Killing CTD Officer and Targeting ‘Death Squad’

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for two attacks targeting a Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) officer in Quetta and an alleged state-backed militia compound in Panjgur.

In a statement issued to the media on Sunday, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said the group’s fighters killed Amjad Ababaki, a resident of Killi Sarda, Sariab, in the Jungle Bagh area of Quetta on Sunday evening.

Ababaki was identified by the group as a CTD operative who had previously served at police stations in Satellite Town, Sariab, and Shalkot. The BLA accused him of involvement in enforced disappearances, acts of torture, the humiliation of women and elders during house raids, and staged encounters.

“This CTD operative had established a centre on Munir Ahmed Road in Quetta, where he detained and tortured abducted youth,” the statement said.

The group also alleged that Ababaki blackmailed underage Baloch youth and coerced them into becoming informants, while engaging in extortion with impunity due to backing from military and intelligence agencies.

Separately, the BLA said it carried out an attack on 1 May against a compound in Khudabadan, Panjgur district, which it described as a “death squad” hideout. The compound was reportedly led by a man named Farhan.

A guard stationed at the entrance was killed in the attack, according to the statement, while the compound’s perimeter was shelled using a grenade launcher.

The BLA said both operations were part of a broader campaign against what it described as state-sponsored violence in Balochistan.

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...