London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF and SRA Claim Responsibility for Attacks in Balochistan and Sindh

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) and the Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army (SRA) have claimed responsibility for separate attacks in Balochistan and Sindh.

In a statement released on Saturday, BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said the group had carried out a series of attacks in Parom, Panjgur, targeting security installations.

“At 5:30 PM on Friday, BLF fighters attacked the local police station and the NADRA office,” he said. The group claimed that while no weapons or ammunition were found in the police station, fighters vandalized furniture. In the NADRA office, a laptop and a camera were reportedly seized before the building was set on fire.

The BLF also claimed responsibility for seizing an AK-47 rifle from a Levies officer during a patrol in Parom. The spokesperson said the officer was not harmed as he was a Baloch.

Additionally, BLF fighters allegedly destroyed surveillance cameras installed at an FC checkpoint in Kalakaur, outside a hospital, and in Kohda Hakeem Bazaar.

“The struggle will continue until Balochistan achieves independence,” Major Baloch said, reaffirming the group’s commitment to its armed campaign against Pakistani forces.

SRA Attacks NLC Tankers in Ghotki

Meanwhile, the Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army (SRA) has claimed responsibility for an attack on National Logistics Cell (NLC) tankers near Mirpur Mathelo in Ghotki.

In a statement, SRA spokesperson Sudho Sindhi said the attack was a response to what he described as the Pakistani state’s exploitation of Sindh’s resources.

“The state diverts water from the Indus River through six canals, economically devastating and systematically oppressing the Sindhi nation,” he said.

He further alleged that under the “Green Pakistan Initiative,” the Pakistani military was occupying hundreds of thousands of acres of land in Sindh.

The SRA vowed to continue its resistance, stating that the struggle was one of “survival and existence” until Sindhudesh achieved full independence.

Latest News

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...

Pump Operator Detained in Quetta, Family Seeks Information on His Whereabouts

Abdul Qadeer Baloch, a resident of the Qaziabad area of Noshki, was taken into custody by Pakistani forces from Quetta’s Liaquat Park...