London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Two Men ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ in Panjgur, Family in Hub Threatens Protest

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two men have reportedly been forcibly disappeared in Balochistan’s Panjgur district, local sources said, following a raid by Pakistani security forces on Friday evening.

According to sources, Pakistani forces stormed a house in the Haiderabad locality of Parom at sunset, allegedly assaulting residents and ransacking the property.

The men taken into custody have been identified as Jumma, son of Isa, and Nizam, son of Ars Muhammad.

Family Demands Return of Missing Man in Hub

Meanwhile, the family of Adil Ahmed Baloch, who was allegedly forcibly disappeared in Hub on February 6, has threatened to escalate protests if he is not released.

At a press conference at the Lasbela Press Club in Hub, his wife, Bibi Rehana, demanded authorities provide information about his whereabouts.

Family members of Adil Baloch hold a press conference at Lasbela Press Club in Hub, demanding his immediate release

“He has been missing for days, and we demand his immediate return,” she said.

She warned that if he is not recovered within 48 hours, the family will stage a sit-in protest and block the main RCD Road in Bhawani.

Former Baloch Students Organization (BSO) chairman Imran Baloch and Mahzeb Baloch, the niece of forcibly disappeared activist Rashid Hussain, were also present at the press conference.

They called for an end to enforced disappearances and urged authorities to acknowledge and address the ongoing crisis in Balochistan.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...