London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Kalat: Pakistani Forces Convoy Attacked, BLA Claims Responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A roadside explosion struck a convoy of Pakistani forces near Balochistan’s Kalat on Friday.

Local sources said the blast targeted a truck transporting radar equipment from Quetta as the convoy headed toward Kalat city.

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) claimed responsibility for the attack. In a statement, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said the group had used a remote-controlled IED, killing one soldier and injuring three others—identified as Naik Nabeel, Naik Tanzeem, and Lance Naik Wakil. The vehicle was reportedly severely damaged in the explosion.

The attack comes less than 24 hours after another attack in the Nechara area of Kalat. On Thursday, an explosion targeted a Frontier Corps (FC) foot patrol, followed by an ambush by armed BLA fighters. According to the BLA, three Pakistani soldiers were killed in the initial blast and four more in the subsequent gunfire.

Security officials confirmed casualties from the Thursday attack but have yet to provide details regarding losses from Friday’s bombing.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...