London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

January 25 to Highlight Baloch Struggle and ‘State Atrocities,’ Says Dr. Mahrang Baloch

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Dr. Mahrang Baloch, central organizer of the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC), has called on the Baloch people to unite against what she described as “repressive state policies” and “ongoing atrocities” in Balochistan.

“Simply put, the Baloch people cannot live freely anywhere in their homeland,” she told a gathering in Mach, Bolan, organized by the BYC.

Dr. Baloch said there was “nothing humane” about the state’s alleged targeting of Baloch men, women, and children. She claimed this includes forced displacement and enforced disappearances.

She stressed that mass graves are being unearthed in multiple regions, adding that mutilated bodies bearing signs of severe torture are being discarded in desolate areas.

Speaking to attendees in Mach, she accused the Pakistani state of exploiting Balochistan’s resources to benefit other regions while establishing military outposts to what she termed “enslave the Baloch.”

She argued that enforced disappearances and extrajudicial abductions reflect how “no recognized rights, such as freedom of expression or peaceful assembly, are granted to the Baloch people.”

Relatives of missing persons and local activists also addressed the gathering, calling for “an immediate end” to the disappearances and urging international organizations to take notice.

Attendees at the Mach gathering hold photos of their missing loved ones.

On Tuesday, the 31-year-old activist said the Baloch people face a “system of oppression” aimed at erasing their identity. She claimed anyone who demands accountability faces intimidation or imprisonment.

She added that such actions “cloak themselves in legal and security justifications” but contradict ideals of justice and humanity.

“Balochistan is the only place,” Dr. Baloch said, “where entire families vanish without explanation,” emphasizing that “the entire future of our people depends on ending this brutality.”

She appealed for broad participation in the January 25 gathering in Dalbandin, calling it essential to highlight the Baloch cause and expose alleged state atrocities in Balochistan.

It is important to note that the BYC previously declared January 25 as “Baloch Genocide Memorial Day,’ to honor those it alleges were killed under the “genocidal policies” of the Pakistani state in Balochistan.

A major public event is planned in Dalbandin, in Chaghi district, to mark the occasion.
The BYC says it will use this platform to press for international recognition of what it describes as a “Baloch genocide.”

Latest News

Dera Bugti: Youth Goes Missing After Alleged Detention by Pakistani Forces

A young man has reportedly gone missing after being allegedly detained by Pakistani military forces in the...

‘Situation Slipping Out of Sarfraz Bugti’s Hands,’ Warns Senator Kamran Murtaza

Senior lawyer, senator, and Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (JUI) leader Kamran Murtaza has warned that the political situation in Balochistan is deteriorating rapidly, cautioning...

Punjab: Families of Soldiers Killed in Jaffar Express Attack Hold Protest

In the city of Multan, Punjab, families of Pakistani soldiers killed during the hijacking of the Jaffar Express train by the Baloch...

Mengal Announces March on Quetta for April 6

The Balochistan National Party-Mengal (BNP-M) has announced a march on Quetta on April 6 to demand the release of Dr Mahrang Baloch...

BLF Claims Responsibility for Attacks in Kharan and Bolan

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has claimed responsibility for two separate attacks targeting a telecommunications tower and Pakistani paramilitary forces in Balochistan’s...