London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Armed Men Block Kolpur Highway, Disarm Forces, and Set Factory Ablaze

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A group of armed men blocked the Kolpur highway in Balochistan’s Kachhi district late on Thursday night, seizing weapons from Levies personnel and torching machinery at a cement factory, local sources said.

The fighters reportedly controlled the highway for more than two hours, stopping vehicles and searching passengers. Witnesses said the group overran a Levies checkpoint, confiscating weapons and motorcycles before setting the post on fire. Machinery at a nearby cement factory was also destroyed in the attack.

Meanwhile, SHO Dasht Levies Station Akhtar Muhammad confirmed that weapons were taken from Levies personnel during the attack and said no casualties had been reported. He added that security forces had been deployed to the site and a clearance operation was underway.

This development comes a day after a similar incident in Khuzdar’s Zehri, where armed men reportedly took control of the area for several hours. Government buildings, including a police station, were burned during the attack.

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) claimed responsibility for the Zehri attack, describing it as a “military exercise” conducted by its Special Tactical Operations Squad (STOS) and Fateh Squad. In a statement, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said the operation was part of preparations for the second phase of “Operation Herof.”

Previously, the BLA’s Majeed Brigade claimed responsibility for a suicide attack on a military convoy in Turbat on January 4, which the group said left 47 security personnel dead and over 30 others injured.

Armed activities in Balochistan have seen a sharp uptick since the start of 2025. Analysts say the attacks reflect an evolving operational strategy by armed groups, marked by increasingly coordinated and complex operations.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...