London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Dera Bugti: Gas Field Employees Protest Against OGDCL

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Employees under the Labour Son Quota program at the Dera Bugti gas field staged a protest against the Oil and Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL), accusing the company of delaying job recruitment for the children of retired employees for over 12 years.

The protest, led by the Sankota Employees Union, took place on Monday. Families of retired employees blocked access roads to the company’s main gate for two hours, chanting slogans against OGDCL.

The protesters expressed frustration over what they described as repeated unfulfilled promises by successive governments. They alleged that despite numerous assurances, no recruitments have been made under the Son Quota program, leaving many families in dire economic circumstances.

Union President Razi Bugti said the delay in fulfilling promises has left many families in financial distress. “For years, we have been waiting for our children to be recruited. Every incoming government gives us false hopes, but the promises remain unfulfilled,” he said.

Protesters highlighted the economic challenges faced by their families. Many struggle to afford basic necessities, relying on loans that are no longer sustainable.

Razi Bugti called on Federal Parliamentary Secretary for Petroleum Wadira Mian Khan Bugti to intervene. “Our children are in desperate need of food and shelter. Loans from relatives have dried up, and there is no alternative employment opportunity in the region except this company. Our parents sacrificed for the success of OGDCL, yet their legacy is being ignored,” he said.

The demonstrators issued a two-week ultimatum, warning of district-wide protests if no progress is made.

As of now, OGDCL management has not issued a statement regarding the protest.

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...