London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

ISIS-K Members Trained in Balochistan and KP, Says Afghan Official

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Zabihullah Mujahid, spokesperson for the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, has claimed that several key members of ISIS-Khorasan involved in attacks in Afghanistan were trained in Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) regions.

In a statement, Mujahid announced the arrests of individuals behind recent attacks in Kabul and Bamyan. He said that these attacks were carried out by members of ISIS-Khorasan who had received training in Mastung, Balochistan.

“The special units and Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate have arrested key members of the militant group who attacked employees of the Directorate of Supervision and Prosecution of Decrees and Orders and were involved in several other attacks in Kabul, as well as an assault on foreign tourists in Bamyan province,” Mujahid said.

The spokesperson added that following these operations, the remaining ISIS-K members and their leadership had relocated to Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa with the assistance of “certain intelligence agencies.”

Military analyst Aziz Stanekzai was quoted by TOLO News as saying, “95 percent of the attacks that take place in Afghanistan are planned in Pakistan, and those crimes are then carried out in Afghanistan.”

It should be noted that on May 17, an armed attack in Bamyan targeted civilians and foreign nationals, resulting in the deaths of six people, including three Spanish citizens. Seven others, both locals and foreign nationals, were injured.

Additionally, on September 2, a suicide bomber targeted employees of the Directorate of Supervision and Prosecution of Decrees and Orders in Kabul, killing six people and injuring 13 others.

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...